- To organize and provide religious instruction with a view of educating the public-at-large with respect thereto.
- To provide and operate schools for Marathi language education to interested individuals.
- To provide the public-at-large with an education, understanding and appreciation of Marathi literature, art, music, dance, drama and other related fields.
- To provide support, assistance and advice to the needy and the senior citizens in the community.
- To acquire funds, buildings, equipment, material and other facilities that are necessary and/or useful for the activities in Objectives 1 through 4.
- To undertake all activities necessary and ancillary to the foregoing activities.